No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Novel surface chemical synthesis route for large area graphene-on-insulator films
4. S. Stankovich, D. A. Dikin, R. D. Piner, K. A. Kohlhaas, A. Kleinhammes, Y. Jia, Y. Wu, S. T. Nguyen, and R. S. Ruoff, Carbon 45, 1558 (2007).
7. T. J. Denig, “Electrical characterization of buckled graphene films derived from plasma etched SiC,” Ph.D. Dissertation (West Virginia University, 2010).
8. T. C. Nelson, “Functionalization of buckled graphene,” M.S. Thesis (West Virginia University, 2011).
9. S. Raghavan, “Synthesis of graphene on 6H-SiC (0001) using halogen based plasma etching,” Ph.D. Thesis (West Virginia University, 2011).
13. C. J. Powell and A. Jablonski, NIST Electron Inelastic-Mean-Free-Path Database (U.S. Department of Commerce, Technology Administration Standard Reference Data Program, 2000).
14. Practical Surface Analysis, Auger and X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Vol. 1, 2nd ed., edited by D. Briggs and M. P. Seah (Wiley, New York, 1990), p. 245.
15. J. F. Moulder, W. F. Stickle, P. E. Sobol, and K. D. Bomben, Handbook of X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (Physical Electronics Inc., Eden Prairie, MN, 1995), p. 253.
16. Practical Surface Analysis, Auger and X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy Vol. 1, 2nd ed., edited by D. Briggs and M. P. Seah (Wiley, New York, 1990), p. 134.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month