No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Emittance measurements of electron beams from diamond field emitter arrays
2.Committee on a Scientific Assessment of Free-Electron Laser Technology for Naval Applications, National Research Council, Scientific Assessment of High-Power Free-Electron Laser Technology (The National Academies Press, Washington, DC, 2009), pp. 2–616–18.
6. W. Schöllkopf et al., “ Status of the Fritz Haber Institute FEL,” Proceedings of the International Free-Electron Laser Conference, Shanghai, China, 2011.
9. J. D. Jarvis, H. L. Andrews, C. A. Brau, B. K. Choi, J. Davidson, W.-P. Kang, and Y.-M. Wong, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 27, 2264 (2009).
10. M. Virgo, “ Predictions regarding the performance of field emission cathodes in radio frequency guns,” Ph.D. thesis, University of Maryland, 2010.
11. J. D. Jarvis, H. L. Andrews, C. A. Brau, B.-K. Choi, J. L. Davidson, B. Ivanov, W.-P. Kang, C. L. Stewart, and Y.-M. Wong, Proceedings of the International Free-Electron Laser Conference, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 2009 (unpublished).
12. James B. Rosenzweig, Fundamentals of Beam Physics (Oxford University Press, New York, 2003), p. 218.
14. D. Mihalcea and P. Piot, private communication (28 January, 2012).
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month