No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
New method for determining flat-band voltage in high mobility semiconductors
1. E. H. Nicollian and J. R. Brews, MOS Physics and Technology (Wiley Interscience, New York, 1982).
2. D. K. Schroder, Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization (Wiley Interscience, New York, 1990).
5. K. Piskorski and H. M. Przewlocki, MIPRO, Proceedings of the 33rd International Convention, (IEEE, Croatia, 2010), p. 37.
6. K. Martens, C. O. Chui, G. Brammertz, B. D. Jaeger, D. Kuzum, M. Meuris, M. M. Heyns, T. Krishnamohan, and K. Saraswat, IEEE Trans. Electron Devices 55, 547 (2008).
8. Y. Yuan, L. Q. Wang, B. Yu, B. H. Shin, J. Ahn, P. C. McIntyre, P. M. Asbeck, M. J. W. Rodwell, and Y. Taur, IEEE Electron Device Lett. 32, 485 (2011).
10. R. J. Hillard, J. M. Heddleson, D. A. Zier, P. Rai-Choudhury, and D. K. Schroder, Diagn. Tech. Semicond. Mater. Devices Electrochem. Soc. (ECS, NJ, 1992), p. 261.
11. D. K. Schroder, Semiconductor Material Device Characterization (Wiley Interscience, New York, 1998), Chap. 6.
Article metrics loading...
The method that is commonly used for determining the flat-band voltage (VFB) and the flat-band capacitance (CFB) of metal oxide semiconductor (MOS) capacitors depends on many parameters and can only be used in the case of low interface trap density (Dit) when the capacitance–voltage measurements are carried out at high frequencies. This paper demonstrates a new and simple method for determining VFB and CFB. The method is based on the point of inflection in the capacitance–voltage curve. This method does not require the knowledge of material or experimental parameters and can be used on high Dit and high border trap density MOS structures at all frequencies.
Full text loading...
Most read this month