No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
Analysis of strain in dielectric coated three dimensional Si micropillar arrays
2. R. J. Nikolic, A. M. Conway, C. E. Reinhardt, R. T. Graff, T. F. Wang, N. Deo, and C. L. Cheung, Appl. Phys. Lett. 93, 133502 (2008).
7. K. Hirose, Y. Mita, Y. Imai, F. Marty, T. Bourouina, K. Asada, S. Sakai, T. Kawazoe, and M. Ohtsu, J. Opt. A, Pure Appl. Opt. 10, 044014 (2008).
9. M. Ohring, Materials Science of Thin Films, 2nd ed. (Academic, San Diego, 2002).
12. Y. Inoue, T. Nishimura, and Y. Akasaka, Advanced Materials for ULSI, edited by M. Scott, Y. Akasaka, and R. Reif (The Electrochemical Society, Pennington, NJ, 1988), p. 233.
13. K. Brunner, G. Abstreiter, B. O. Kolbessen, and H. W. Meul, 1989 Proceedings INFOS, edited by F. Koch and A. Spitzen (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1989), p. 116.
14. S. Nadahara, S. Kambayashi, M. Watanabe, and T. Nakakubo, Extended Abstracts of the 19th Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials, Tokyo (Japan Society of Applied Physics, Tokyo, 1987), p. 327.
15. S. Kambayashi, T. Hamasaki, T. Nakakubo, W. Watanabe, and H. Tango, Extended Abstracts of the 19th Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials, Tokyo (Japan Society of Applied Physics, Tokyo, 1986), p. 415.
19. M. A. Dar, L. F. Voss, Q. Shao, R. J. Nikolic, and C. L. Cheung, “ Residual film stress of amorphous boron films by chemical vapor deposition” (unpublished).
25. A. Kelly, Concise Encyclopedia of Composite Materials, 1st ed. (Pergamon, Oxford, England, 1994).
26. C. E. Holcombe, Jr., D. D. Smith, J. D. Lorc, W. K. Duerleson, and D. A. Carpenter, High Temp. Sci. 5, 349 (1973).
30. William F. Riley, Leroy D. Sturges, and Don H. Morris, Mechanics of Materials, 5th ed., edited by Joseph Hayton, Tony VenGraitis, and Hilary Newman (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1999), p. 252.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month