No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
A comparative study of cut front profiles and absorptivity behavior for disk and CO2 laser beam inert gas fusion cutting
1. J. F. Ready, “LIA handbook of laser materials processing,” in Laser Institute of America (Magnolia Publishing Inc, Orlando, FL, 2001), p. 715.
3. K. Hirano and R. Fabbro, “Experimental observation of hydrodynamics of melt layer and striation generation during laser cutting of steel,” Phys. Procedia. 12(1 ), 555–564 (2011).
4. P. A. Hilton, “Cutting stainless steel with disk and CO2 laser,” in Proceedings of 5th International Congress on Laser Advanced Materials Processing (Japan Laser Processing Society, Kobe, Japan, 2009), pp. 1–6.
5. J. Powell, S. O. Al-Mashikhi, A. F. H. Kaplan, and K. T. Voisey, “Fibre laser cutting of thin section mild steel. An explanation of the ‘striation free’ effect,” Opt. Laser Eng. 49, 1069–1075 (2011).
7. A. Riveiro, F. Quintero, F. Lusquiños, J. Pou, A. Salminen, and V. Kujanpää, “Influence of assist gas in fibre laser cutting of aluminum-copper alloy,” in ICALEO 2008 Congress Proceedings, Temecula, CA (Laser Institute of America, Orlando, FL, 2008), Paper No. 2004, pp. 688–694.
9. M. Sparkes, M. Gross, S. Celotto, T. Zhang, and W. O'Neill, “Inert cutting of medium section stainless steel using a 2.2 kW high brightness fibre laser,” in ICALEO 2006 Conference Proceedings, Scottsdale, AZ (Laser Institute of America, Orlando, FL, 2006), Paper No. 402, pp.197–205.
10. C. Wandera, A. Salminen, and V. Kujanpää, “Inert gas cutting of thick-section stainless steel and medium-section aluminum using a high power fiber laser,” J. Laser Appl. 21, 154–161 (2009).
11. C. Wandera and V. Kujanpää, “Characterization of the melt removal rate in laser cutting of thick-section stainless steel,” J. Laser Appl. 22, 62–70 (2010).
12. D. Petring, F. Schneider, N. Wolf, and V. Nazery, “The relevance of brightness for high power laser cutting and welding,” in ICALEO 2008 Conference Proceedings, Temecula, CA (Laser Institute of America, Orlando, FL, 2008), Paper No. 206, pp. 95–103.
14. F. O. Olsen, “Laser cutting from CO2 laser to disc or fiber laser—Possibilities and challenges,” in ICALEO 2011 Conference Proceedings, Orlando, FL (Laser Institute of America, Orlando, FL, 2011), Paper No. 101, pp. 6–15.
15. K. Hirano and R. Fabbro, “Possible explanations for different surface quality in laser cutting with 1 and 10 μm beams,” J. Laser Appl. 24, 012006 (2012).
16. L. D. Scintilla, L. Tricarico, A. Mahrle, A. Wetzig, T. Himmer, and E. Beyer, “A comparative study on fusion cutting with disk and CO2 lasers,” in ICALEO 2010 Conference Proceedings, Anaheim (Laser Institute of America, Orlando, FL, 2010), Paper No. 704, pp. 249–258.
19. J. Powell, D. Petring, R. V. Kumar, S. O. Al-Mashikhi, A. F. K. Kaplan, and K. T. Voisey, “The energy generated by the oxidation reaction during laser-oxygen cutting of mild steel,” in ICALEO 2008 Conference Proceedings, Temecula, CA (Laser Institute of America, Orlando, FL, 2008), Paper No. 1504, pp. 628–636.
Article metrics loading...
Full text loading...
Most read this month