No data available.
Please log in to see this content.
You have no subscription access to this content.
No metrics data to plot.
The attempt to load metrics for this article has failed.
The attempt to plot a graph for these metrics has failed.
The full text of this article is not currently available.
Method for evaluating the behavior of laser welded dissimilar material seams in single overlap configuration under impact loads by the example of twinning induced plasticity steels
1.The European Parliament and Council of the European Union, “ Integrated approach to reduce CO2 emissions from light-duty vehicles,” EC Report No. 443/2009 (2009).
2. O. Grässel, Entwicklung und Charakterisierung neuer TRIP-, TWIP-Leichtbaustähle auf der Basis Fe-Mn-Al-Si ( Papierflieger, Clausthal-Zellerfeld, 2000).
3. M. Otto, “ HSD®-Stahl—Optimierter TWIP-Stahl im Legierungssystem Fe-Mn-Al-Si,” in Innovative Werkstoffe für den Automobilbau I. Werkstoffe im Automobilbau ( Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden GmbH, Wiesbaden, 2011).
4.Deutscher Verband für Schweißen und verwandte Verfahren e.V., Schweißen von Schwarz-Weiß-Verbindungen DVS-3011, 2000.
5. V. Behm, S. Huinink, M. Otto, M. Höfemann, A. Springer, and S. Kaierle, “ Laser welding of fully austenitic twinning induced plasticity (TWIP) steels,” in Proceedings of 32nd International Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics (ICALEO), Miami, FL (2013).
6. V. Behm, M. Höfemann, A. Hatscher, A. Springer, S. Kaierle, D. Hein, D. Hein, M. Otto, and L. Overmeyer, “ Investigations on laser beam welding dissimilar material combinations of austenitic high manganese (FeMn) and ferrite steels,” Phys. Procedia 56, 610–619 (2014).
7. H. Behnisch, Beitrag zur Qualifizierung des Laserstrahlprozesses zum Schweißen von Baustahl nach europäischem Regelwerk ( Techn. Univ., Dissertation, IFS, Chemnitz, 1998), p. 220.
Article metrics loading...
Due to increasingly more stringent environmental and safety regulations as well as the globally increasing but locally different customer demands, automanufacturers are in search of measures to meet these requirements. In order to do so, research and development departments particularly focus on sustainable, light weight solutions. Based on material and load adapted design, an economic way of using new materials must be realized. This integral method of construction results in a diversified use of materials in automobiles. Consequently, dissimilar material combinations are increasing in number and importance, including crash-relevant structural parts. Concerning joining technology, light weight design is a challenge, because the ability to join dissimilar material combinations is often accompanied by small tolerance windows for the production process. In other words, minimum variation of process parameters may lead to a significant quality change of the properties of the seam. The present study deals with an experiment which aims at evaluating the influence of process parameters on the mechanical properties of overlap joints under impact loads. Its setup is based on the Charpy impact test and evaluated by means of laser beam welded overlap specimens of austenitic high manganese twinning induced plasticity steels and ferrite low carbon steels.
Full text loading...
Most read this month